From: <DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Shipping Packages

Candy, there are several good add-on packages.   We, however, wrote our
own
and used the free (yes, I said free) MAPICS Offline Shipping Enhancement.
Works great (except for the occasional missing SA that was covered in this
thread a couple weeks ago).

I can e-mail you a PowerPoint on how we did it - I presented this about 3
years ago at the MAPICS User Conference.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA  15501

             "Candy Hein"
             <cmh501@xxxxxxxx>
             mapics-l-bounces@         <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             midrange.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/06/2006 10:19          [MAPICS-L] Shipping Packages
             PM

             Please respond to
             MAPICS ERP System
                Discussion
             <mapics-l@midrang
                  e.com>

 We are looking to either build our own shipping system by hooking into
UPS
and FedEx Servers or purchase a bolt-on shipping package.   If you have
canned software what packages are you using and are you satisfied with
their
performance?

Thank you,
Candy Hein