  Bonnie,

  As an FYI:   Browser security is completely independent of Green screen
  security.   You can set the security for browser apps much the same way as
  the green screen apps in CAS.

  The trick is to implement field level security - who owns which fields in
  which files for updates.

  To accomplish this feat you'll need to  add, create customized,  secured
  cards/card files across the board and assign specific authorization
  (groups ?).

  At rel 6.0 you cannot change the security of existing cards, card files so
  at Fleetwood I copied the application supplied default cards, card files
   to an FFT default - and secured.  Then I scraped off all tabs from the
  supplied default card file.

  Hope this helps,

  If you'd like assistance please contact off line.  I see from your area
  code , looks like you are in MN,  not too far from PA, Im just north of
  pitts.

  Dale,  Thanks for the support,  much appreciated.

  Jeff Snyder,  CPIM

  Senior Consultant

  Guide Technologies

  jsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx