  Peat,

  Set PLMC 'sys cntrl file maint - opt 10 (Admin menu)  :  Def Issue to 'W'
  for W/C.  Loc.

  ('I' is to BF from the def item bal loc.)

  Must be tailored in IM for cntrl WH of course and set PLMC to 'Y'
  (controled WH). same panel as the 'W' option above.

  Then go to table maint.  opt 8 main menu and find table 04 - WC - Loc
  definitions.

  This is where you x-ref the W/Cs  to Locations for the Back flush.  One
  Loc per W/C.

  Must be valid Locations of course. (not sure this is an edit ?)

  Then set the BOM to use the 'operation where used' as a ref tro that WC

Now you have all the linkage in place.
  Only those items tagged to the operation will BF for that WC from the
  assigned Loc during the 'prod off'  -  extended by off qty !   This
reporting must be accurate !
   Be sure to Shut off any items marked 'C' controllled FS or they will
  double backflush !  once in paperless and again during the RM.

  Good Luck  and  obviously  TEST this solution in your PLMC TEST Env. Take
  an MO from create to close - check all transactions.

  Hope this helps -  If you'd like assistence with PLMC install or
  consultation please contact me off line.

  Jeff Snyder,  CPIM

  Senior Mapics Consultant

  Guide Technologies.

724 - 699 - 2506