          Maybe this can help you (found it in E:info),  if not then it must be
MUI.

  Here is the problem or goal:
    Federal Tax Payer ID attribute not available to add to views, subsets, etc.
       Field NCCDVM not an available attribute          Authorize user to
security class and category AM6 SEC 07

          Here is the solution:  Authorize user to security class and category
AM6 SEC 07     To authorize yourself to this security class/category
combination, please do the following:

1.  From the host (green screen) menu AMZM38 Cross Application Support -
Security Maintenance, select option '1' for Area and Task Authorizations
2.  Select the Purchasing (PUR) application
3.  Take option 2-Change for area 'PUR Vendor Master File Maintenance
Protection'
4.  Take option 11=Authorize Users for Task ID 'AM6 SEC    07'
5.  Take option 16=Authorize for each user for whom this field should be visible
6.  Also look in PM Field Level Security to see if authorized to this.

  Antonio Rojas

"Burns, Bryan" <Bryan_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  We're on green screen XA5.5 and never use MUI. Some users can see the field
and some cannot. So you'd think it's a security issue. I just can't
determine what it is. Support suggested that it's PUR Vendor Master File
Maintenance Protection, but giving the user it did not help.