Greg:

That is exactly what we have been looking at & the good thing is the error
messages are in only 2 spots.  It sure seems like the data that is coming
in is not formatted correctly or being stepped on somehow from the
previous record.  It is something very bizarre, since it is inconsistent
on it not working/working.

Steve Jones

"Greg Wenzloff" <GWenzloff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/04/2006 08:00 AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] (no subject)

All concerned,

If anyone has the source code of the program issuing these 2 error
messages, you should find the code segment easily with a search on the
error number.  Study the code to see what is really being reported as an
error.  You may find that multiple conditions are being reported under
one error code.

Greg