You answered your own question, PC price means it has a published price.

Sometimes we only want a utility, not an enterprise value added
proposition!

My response is aimed at no one, yet everyone.

"Greg Novak" <gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/26/2006 12:09 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Forms at a PC Price

What do y'all mean by a PC price?  (How can a forms vendor ask that nicely
except to keep tabs on the market and the list informed).

JacanaForms runs on PC server with an iSeries component.  Produces PDF's,
emails, interfaces to faxes.  Has a PC based forms designer and powerful
scripting capabilities.  The price is fixed, no tier or user based, and
only
costs...

Head to www.jacana.com/mapicsweb if you are interested.

Momentum Utilities is the developer of JacanaForms, Info WorkPlace and
inTuator.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com