Mitch,

There are a number of capable Electronic forms applications but your
question does not sound like an overlay or formatting issue, sounds to me
like a data issue of what is (or is not) actually printed on the report.  If
you could explain your needs in a little more detail, you may find someone
on the list who has done something similar.

On the other hand, if it just formatting and printing, or you want to
improve the overall look once you get the right information on the form,
check out our web site www.jacana.com for our JacanaForms electronic forms
application.

Momentum is the developer of JacanaForms, Info WorkPlace and inTuator.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com