Of course it helps! Thank you Martin for your feedback!

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
Benjamin Franklin

"Martin Boardman" <mboardman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/13/2006 06:10 PM
Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion