From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rodney Pearman
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:05 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Using ISL across multiple companies / countries

I have taken a look through the archives and can't find very many recent
references to ISL is it very popular in the Mapics world?

Can anyone offer advise on the following:

We run a combination of COM, IFM, Forecasting, MRP, MPSP and IM and are
about to implement multi company logic at V5 (soon to be V6). We are
also looking at merging some of our worldwide systems. They are in our
group of companies, but are legally separate. The will access our
iSeries remotely into our single environment implementation of Mapics.
We are based in the UK and initially will be linking in two European
countries. We currently operate foreign currency ledgers and a host of
bespoke Access & SQL server based bolt-on pieces of code to help process
the pick-pack-ship routines.

My questions?

Has anyone seen any ISL manuals or FAQ's out there, particularly
relating to demand capture (re thread 7/2/02)?

Does anyone have any experience of using InterSite logistics to aid the
process of transacting stock across multiple warehouses/companies?

Is ISL the answer, or should we be looking at an alternative solution?

Thank you,
Rodney Pearman

The Vapormatic Co Ltd
PO Box 58, Kestrel Way, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7NB
Tel: +44 (0) 1392 435 461 > Fax: +44 (0) 1392 438 445
Registered in England No. 538655

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are
not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, print or retain this message or any part of it. Please
reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then
delete it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or
covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws
with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of The
Vapormatic Co Ltd, and the company, its directors, officers or employees
make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or
completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.

Please note that although this e-mail has been checked, we cannot accept
any responsibility for transmitted viruses. It is therefore your
responsibility to scan attachments for any viruses.

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail