From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Marc.Rohde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:56 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: [MAPICS-L] AutoCash

Our finance department is looking to implement an "AutoCash" process with
our bank.  Essentially the way the process works is the bank will cross
reference inbound cash to our customer number and provide the data and
deposit amount  to us in electronic format.

A number of our sister companies ERP systems have modules to handle the
inbound date, assess 100% matches and apply the cash to AR.  The
exceptions are "thrown out" for manual match.

Is anybody aware of a 3rd part application that will support this process?

Marc Rohde
IT Manager
Pentair Filtration, Inc. & Everpure, LLC
Work: 920-451-9421
Cell: 920-698-2008
Fax: 920-803-3540

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and all attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential
information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please do not
duplicate or forward this e-mail message and immediately delete it from
your computer.