I received an email with the Call for Presentations information.  The
deadline was the end of October and then was extended a few more weeks.
I have not received a confirmation on my submission.

Below is the email:

From: Mike Canaday [mailto:Mike.Canaday@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:57 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: Call For Presentations - Now Open for 2006 WW User Conference!

Please let me know if you are interested in presenting at our users
conference.

As you well know, Inforum 2006 will be headed to Las Vegas, NV.
April 9-12, 2006
Mandalay Bay
And the Call For Presentations is now open for your submissions.
If you are interested in submitting a presentation and your manager
concurs, please use this link <http://www.inforinforum.com/cfp.asp> for
instructions and the online submission form.

PLEASE NOTE: A communication including this link, will be sent out to
our customers this week. Please read the document attached to this link
carefully in order to be fully prepared for any questions they may have
on how to join us as a Speaker.

Some important dates for you to remember (and to share with our
customers):
Friday, October 28 - Submission deadline for presentations
Friday, November 18 - Notification on status of submissions begins (via
email or phone)
Looking forward to another great event!

SAVE THE DATE:
Inforum
Infor Customer Conference
April 9 - 12, 2006
Mandalay Bay

Ok, Did we ever figure out if Infor asked for presentations and if there
is
a place to submit one?