The issue is that I do not want to rely merely on the users' action in
order to have the std message I need to have on every PO.  I know that we
can do that here, where we can specify standard message numbers:

Date 12/03/05              Print Purchase Orders          Options AM64L1
MB

Select print option: .    1  All unprinted purchase orders
                          2  All unprinted revisions
                          3  All unprinted orders and revisions
                          4  All unprinted cancelled purchase orders
                          5  Purchase orders from P        to P

Buyer range . . . . .     to
Warehouse . . . . . .  1

Enter standard message numbers
or enter message to print   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Include the following <Y/N> .  N  Items/releases received complete
                               N  Blanket items with no releases
                               Y  Cancelled items/releases

                                                        F24 Cancel the job

My point is that we need to make sure that this message will appear on
every purchase order, no matter if I have a std message id here or not.

That is my issue...

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice."
George Eliot (1819-1880)