Hi list.

I have an item that has a safety stock of 20, no BOH, no requisitions and
I want MRP to automatically create a requisition for me.  I can see the
requirement in MRP but It is not creating the requisition for me.

**Item configuration**
ORDER POLICY CODE - G
AUTO RELEASECODE        - 1

**MRP Parameters**
Planning warehouse limits       . . . .     From 1 To 1
Extract independent demand      . . . .     1   0=No, 1=Yes

Perform auto release options
  Purchasing  . . . . . . . . . . . .   1   0=No, 1=Yes
  Intersite . . . . . . . . . . . . .           0   0=No, 1=By auto
release code, 2=All

Automatic reschedule options
  Reschedule purchase orders  . . . .  0   0=No, 1=Yes
  Reschedule manufacturing orders . .  0   0=No, 1=Yes
  Reschedule production schedules . .      0=No, 1=Yes (REP not
interfacing)

Planning run type . . . . . . . . . .  1   1=Full planning run -
Generation

What is going on and how I resolve this?

TIA,

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"Courage is the strength or choice to begin a change. Determination is the
persistence to continue in that change."
Anonymous