Lloyd,

Lotus Notes does not like to play nice in the Windows garden.  We have run
into this issue with our email integration.  However, I have another
approach for you.

To verify that the mailto method is broken, go to the RUN command and put in
mailto: ldegnon@xxxxxxxxx .  If it does not bring up Lotus Notes, then try
the following:

1. Control Panel --> Folder Options --> File Types tab --> click URL:Mailto
Protocol --> then the Advanced button

      a. Edit Open Action and define the Notes.exe in the 'Application used
to perform action:' field.

This avoids having to edit the Notes.ini file.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Chris Caparon
Cforia Software
866-859-1054 x 104- Office
909-973-3792- Cell
818-871-9688 - Fax
_____________________________________
[MC2] credit, collections& deductions at the speed of light

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail and delete this message.  Please note that if this e-mail message
contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all
of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been
produced by the sender.  This notice is automatically appended to each
e-mail message leaving the senders e-mail domain.