Bryan, we are an XA affiliate, and offer to any interested XA user
access to our 'XA User Community'.  There is no charge for any services
offered in the community.  A link is attached.

http://www.cistech.net/pages/Customers_UserGroup.php

Part of the community is free education sessions held via webex.  We had
one Tuesday on Browser basic training, and have one next Tuesday on
Browser advanced training.  You are welcome to attend.  First you will
need to enroll in the 'Community', then sign up for the classes.

You will also have access to discussion forums organized by topic,
similar to the midrange site.  In the 'Resources' forum, in the
'Presentation Archive' section, we offer the Powerpoints we use during
our presentations.  You are welcome to download these, we have already
posted the Browser Basic Training class we offered Tuesday.

We have not yet offered an Integrator class, I'm not sure that would
lend itself to a one hour education session.  We have provided
Integrator education all over the country, and would be happy to discuss
that if you are interested.

If you have questions about the user community or CISTECH services in
general I would be happy to help you.

Best regards,

CISTECH, Inc.
Mike Taylor, Vice President
p 423.266.3011
www.cistech.net

For Free Education, Free Software, and XA Support go the the XA User
Community:
http://www.cistech.net/UserForum/