I worked on installing MARCAM's purchasing module with
MAPICS I.  They also had a module to track oustside
prosessing which wa very buggy compared to the
purcahsing module.  MARCAQM later acquired the entire
MAPICS product.  GMD, as far as I remember, was a
major reseller of MAPICS and may have authored modules
that

--- Jack Roughgarden <Jack.Roughgarden@xxxxxxxxxx>