I have used Crystal Reports for several years with MAPICS.   I should note that
I am not technical on the AS400, rather an
educator/trainer/implementer/consultant on MAPICSInfor. I think it an excellent
tool. I also teach classes on using Crystal reports with MAPICS and
Maincor/MCM/Field Service.
--
Best regards,

Mike Dreimiller