From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Al Gershen
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:29 AM
To: Mapics Mailing List
Cc: Al Gershen
Subject: What causes Mapics Job to end at Status 50?

Environment: Mapics DB/Y2K (Mod 4)

Hi group:

I've tried to run a Full PDM Costing two nights in a
row (this past Monday and Tuesday evenings) with each
job scheduled to start one minute after midnight.

In both cases, the jobs ended Status 50 (Job Ended
while Active) at around 3:45 am.

The job logs do not indicate any problems or
conflicts...only that each job ended at Status 50
around 3:45 am.

When the Monday evening job ended, it didn't product
any spool file except the job log.

When the Tuesday evening job ended, it also produced
an AMEI30, "Product Cost Update Report: Current and
Standard Costs," report that instead of being 7 to 8
thousand pages turned out to be only about 250 pages.
It ended in the middle of an item number at about 3:45
am.

What causes a Mapics job or any job for that matter to
end at a Status 50?

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

What causes a Mapics job to end in

Regards,
Al Gershen
Cost Accountant Lead
ECS Composites
Grants Pass, OR
aldg3@xxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this E-mail message is intended for the personal
and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This message
and all communication contained herein is privileged and confidential. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this E-mail message in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify MTD PRODUCTS INC immediately by
calling (330) 225-2600.