Thanks, Lisa.

Here is what I get when I change the Printer Def File to 'Record format
level check  . . .   *NO'

                Message . . . . :   I/O error CPF5186 was detected in file
WCRMPQ01 (C G D F).
 Cause . . . . . :   The RPG procedure WCRMPR01 in program
WCOBJLIBM/WCRMPR01
   received the message CPF5186 at statement 777 while performing I/O
operation
   WRITE on file WCRMPQ01. The actual file is
WCOBJLIBM/WCRMPQ01(Q903395713).
 Recovery  . . . :   Check the job log for more information on the cause
of the
   error and contact the person responsible for program maintenance.
 Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

   D -- Obtain RPG formatted printout of system storage.
   S -- Obtain printout of system storage.
   G -- Continue processing at *GETIN.
   C -- Cancel.
   F -- Obtain full formatted printout of system storage.
 Message . . . . :   The call to *LIBL/WCRMPR01 ended in error (C G D F).

 Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure WCRMHR90 in program WCOBJMXA6M/WCRMHR90
at
   statement 200 called program or procedure *LIBL/WCRMPR01, which ended
in
   error. If the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure
pointer.
 Recovery  . . . :   Check the job log for more information on the cause
of the
   error and contact the person responsible for program maintenance.
 Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

   D -- Obtain RPG formatted dump.
   S -- Obtain system dump.
   G -- Continue processing at *GETIN.
   C -- Cancel.
   F -- Obtain full formatted dump.
 Message . . . . :   The call to *LIBL/WCRMHR90 ended in error (C G D F).

 Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure WCRMAR10 in program WCOBJMXA6M/WCRMAR10
at
   statement 5340 called program or procedure *LIBL/WCRMHR90, which ended
in
   error. If the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure
pointer.
 Recovery  . . . :   Check the job log for more information on the cause
of the
   error and contact the person responsible for program maintenance.
 Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

   D -- Obtain RPG formatted dump.
   S -- Obtain system dump.
   G -- Continue processing at *GETIN.
   C -- Cancel.