Al

If you do a WRKF FILE(AMFLIB/MOH*) FILEATR(PF) you'll find the MO history
files.
MAPICS left the field names the same as the corresponding active file:

MOMAST - MOHMST
MODATA - MOHDTA
Etc.

You could just use the CPYF function as such with each file you need to
copy:
CPYF FROMFILE(AMFLIBx/MOHMST) TOFILE(AMFLIBx/MOMAST) MBROPT(*ADD)
INCREL((*
IF ORDNO *EQ 'Mxxxxxx0'))  FMTOPT(*MAP *DROP)

After doing this, you'll need to change the order status to 55 or whatever
you need.
You'll also want to change the ORLCD to 5 and the CLDT (Close date) to 0.

That will get the MO's back, since we don't use the payroll application
I'm not sure what else you'd need.

We wrote a program that allows our users to do this and it also emails our
cost accountants when this is done so they can make the adjusting GL
entries.  I don't know if you interface with IFM or GL, but you don't want
the full impact of the MO closing to hit the books twice. We don't use the
Payroll application so there may be other considerations in doing this.

Be VERY wary of quick fixes though, there's often consequences that make
your life miserable later.

Ron Hankey - CPIM
Senior Applications Programmer

Al wrote:
<SNIP>
>This is very time consuming and I'm wondering if there
>is a 3rd party program that would reverse the closeout
>and purging process and restore an MO, with all its
>related files, to PC&C?
<SNIP>