It's the mfg lead time - runs off routings and work centers.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA  15501

             "Jeff Snyder"
             <jeffreygsnyder@h
             otmail.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             mapics-l-bounces@                                          cc
             midrange.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Manufacturing lead time
             02/08/2005 03:25
             PM

             Please respond to
             MAPICS ERP System
                Discussion
             <mapics-l@midrang
                  e.com>

   Dale,

   does  your pgm  by chance handle the Cummulative mfg LT as well as
   Cummulative Matl LT ???

   Just curious ?  may be able to use it ?

   Jeff Snyder,  CPIM

   Mapics Consultant