From: Ron Lahr [mailto:rlahr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 1/13/2005 6:20 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Browser security delay

        Hello everyone:

        We sometimes experience a delay of two to three days after we authorize
        someone to a task before it actually works in browser. The first time it
        happened we called it in to MAPICS Support and they noticed that there
        is no delay in green screen but didn't discover anything else before it
        finally started working. Since then it has happened a handful of other
        times that I know of and I didn't bother to call it in again.

        Any ideas about what is happening?

        Thank you,

        Ron Lahr
        Altek