Just out of curiosity, why the need to eliminate QSECOFR?

I know companies aren't all the same size and shape, but for us it's a
non-issue
as AMAPICS & QSECOFR are basically the same person.

Funny thing about AMAPICS being authorized to tasks, I wish I could mimic
that
'transactional/batch server' concept for security purposes  in the PC
world!

Other perspectives are welcome too (non-rant as Greg rightly put it), just
curious.....james

Greg Wenzloff <GWenzloff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/13/2005 08:13 AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: MAPICS and QSECOFR

Thanks Trudie,

I revoked QSECOFR from all tasks except Cross Apps and will trim that down
later.  Do you have AMAPICS authorized to any tasks?

Greg