   From: "Weston Wheat" <wwh= eat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 0= 1/07/2005 07:17PM
   Subject: User licenses

   List
   We are in a point in time where we need 5 more licenses= .
   However, our GM fell out of his chair when he seen the quote.
   We = are using the registered user scheme.
   My question is, how do you all kee= p the amount of users down to
   a minimum so that amount of users is affor= dable?

   Thanks in advance.

   Weston Wheat
   Information System= s Manager
   Quality Thermistor Inc