Live is good.....

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 2:48 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: help with an SQL to fix MAPICS file

Once again, MAPICS Group to the rescue.   Thanks for the answers I
received.   The first one fixed my problem!

Michael G. Ellis
Information Systems International, Inc.
A Global ERP Consulting Firm
815-398-1670 x23
Choose ISI consultants to ensure consistently top quality implementation
services at all levels of your organization.

"We should be known by what we belong to - not by what belongs to us." --
or email: MAPICS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx