I'm not really trying to accomplish anything except to understand why the
combination of order number and po item sequence does not make the record
unique. Is the po item sequence not equivalent to a 'line' number which
tells you basically what line number this record is on the po?

Thanks

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/10/2004 03:05 PM
Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion