Sarbanes

fixed

As many of us are facing the Sarbanes requirements, I am wondering what you
did to seperate the system programmer/secofr from your everyday profile.
For those of you who are working in small shops and face Sarbanes audit
requirements, what have you done to your everyday user profile.

I work in a small shop environment where I am pretty much the only
programmer and security officer.  I believe many of you are familiar with
this kind of environment.  My profile used to have secofr as well as
allobj - now this has been removed.  I am ok with using seperate profiles
for seperate functions and having a log regarding when and why other
profiles are to be used.

Question is have is, did you grant use authority to the mapics files so you
can query and copy them for testing?  Did you create a user group and have
this group added to users who need to view files outside of mapics?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Ted