RE: Software to printing bar coded Kanban cards

fixed

Mike,

Since everyone else is jumping in, I have to tell you that JacanaForms can
easily handle your needs.

JacanaForms is a complete electronic forms solution that uses standard laser
printers, has pre-defined templates over the MAPICS pre-printed forms, and
can easily be used to produce Kanban cards with barcodes.

For more info, please contact me off list.

Momentum is the developer of JacanaForms, Info WorkPlace (IWP), and Jacana
inTuator.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com