        From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of LDegnon@xxxxxxxxx
        Sent: Mon 10/25/2004 12:04 PM
        To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
        Subject: RE: COM Daily Recap

        I guess it would matter what you wanted to report on as to what file you
        used.  We have, at this point no need for Commissions info.  More
        important to us is created by/changed by/Purchase order info...

        Lloyd H. Degnon
        I.S. Manager
        AmPro Computers, Inc.
        5215 Hellyer Ave.
        Building #110
        San Jose, CA 95138
        (408) 360-4365
        ldegnon@xxxxxxxxx
        www.AmPro.com

        "Jack Roughgarden" <Jack.Roughgarden@xxxxxxxxxx>
        Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        10/25/2004 08:42 AM
        Please respond to
        MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc

        Subject
        RE: COM Daily Recap

        Tom ... use the MTHACTE solution provided on e:info and recommended by
        James....
        Do not use the MTHACTV as there is maintenance in COM which is not
        represented in the file. Also, if
        split commissions need to be identified they are reflected in MTHACTE.