Here is a little bit more specific information:

We have both FAX400 and Acom's forms software on the system. We recently
added another warehouse to our system that requires different logos and
verbiage on the purchase orders, etc.

As such we have modified our purchase order print program to print the
warehouse at line 5 position 76-78. This works fine for the "paper"
purchase order which is sent to the output queues with a  form type of
POFM, and MAPICS overrides move it to the proper output queue for Acom's
software to merge. The "fax" version which is produced with the form type
POFMFAX is not produced.

Both of the reports are products of the AM64M program and are the AM64MRP1
print file.

We are a bit lost

Michael K. Huber, MCP
System Administrator
PWT/Plymouth Products, Inc. & Everpure, Inc.
502 Indiana Ave - Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 451-9417      FAX: (920) 803-3541     Mobile: (920) 698-0013
Confidentiality Note:   This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential
information.  If you are not one of the intended recipients, please do not
duplicate or forward this e-mail message and immediately delete it from
your computer.

Tim.Bertnick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/20/2004 11:57 AM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
PO Printing

Good morning - in MAPICS rel 5.5, the PO print program (AM64M)  is
referencing a format called AM64MRP7, yet this object is not on the system

- AM64MRP7 is apparently used for PO Fax printouts - does anyone have
experience using/modifying this print format? - thanks for any help you
can offer! - Tim Bertnick w/ Plymouth Products.