From: Pete Olshavsky [mailto:polshavsky@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:40 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: PM&C User Exit

Kevin, not sure what the TWKTRN file is... I am on a Mapics R4.0 box today.
Perhaps the LABSUM file is getting populated after AMJPZZ proc runs. Is
there data in LABSUM after the prepare is finished? If so. why not change
your amjpzz to submit a cl to the same jobq the prepare is running. So when
prepare finishes your proc will follow.

Pete

kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Pete,

I'm using the user exit to copy the LABSUM and TWKTRN files to create work
files from which I can create the import file for ADP. I'm having a problem
with the LABSUM file not being populated.

Kevin Fox

"kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

I have used it. No real magic to it. Not sure what you mean by interface to
ADP!!!!!!

I have used it to create a work file to then process that file afterwards.

kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: Hi All, I am wondering if anyone has any
experience with the PM&C user exit AMJPZZ? Or, if anyone has used it to
interface to ADP payroll?

If so, let me know your experiences, issues, problems, etc.

Kevin Fox kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx