-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Behalf Of Ritsema, Doug B Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 11:22 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: Automating Purchase Between Companies

We are also running two companies in one environments (actually 4 but two
are only using GL).

If you are purchasing product from the other company, how are you defining
the ownership of the inventory?  As far as I know there is no company flag
in item master or item balance.  We ended up using a user field in item
balance, just wondering what others have done.

Doug