Sweet, that works like a champ. Many Thanks!

-Jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
pennylancor@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 8:33 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Getting Dates

Example used from CL:

/*  Date retrieval variables
*/
            DCL        VAR(&DTERR) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)    /*Error Flag
*/
            DCL        VAR(&DTFIL) TYPE(*DEC)  LEN(7 0)  /*Date File
*/
            DCL        VAR(&DTFMT) TYPE(*DEC)  LEN(1 0)  /*Date Format
*/
            DCL        VAR(&DTUSR) TYPE(*DEC)  LEN(6 0)  /*Curr Date
*/
            DCL        VAR(&DTIME) TYPE(*DEC)  LEN(6 0)  /*Curr Time
*/
            DCL        VAR(&RQEST) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(5)    /*Request
*/
             CHGVAR     VAR(&DTFMT) VALUE(0)

             CHGVAR     VAR(&DTUSR) VALUE(000000)

             CHGVAR     VAR(&DTIME) VALUE(000000)

             CALL       PGM(AXZPDR) PARM(&DTFMT &DTUSR &DTIME)

             CHGVAR     VAR(&RQEST) VALUE('*FILE')

             CHGVAR     VAR(&DTFIL) VALUE(0000000)

             CHGVAR     VAR(&DTERR) VALUE(' ')

             CALL       PGM(AXZDT) PARM(&RQEST &DTFMT &DTUSR &DTFIL +

                          &DTERR)

--
Regards,
Penny Lancor