From: Willie J. Moore [mailto:WJMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 9:15 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Automating Copy Disk Backup to Tape [SPAM : scl = 4] [SPAM
:scl[SPAM : scl = 5]= 5]

David,
It has been a long time since we had to restore a file. If I remember
correctly, we had to restore tape to save file and then do the MAPICS restore.
The last time we called the MAPICS help line and they walked us through it.
Sorry could not be of more help. If you want I could check and see what MAPICS
says.
Willie..