From: Willie J. Moore [mailto:WJMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 10:44 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Automating Copy Disk Backup to Tape [SPAM : scl = 4]

Here is a copy of the CL we use. This is scheduled to run early morning.
This set/resets everything so no action is required
and mapics is ready for next dave to disk. You could also run this
interactively from a memu option.

 DSPPGMMSG  MSG('***AMSLIB SAVE STARTED')
 CHGDTAARA  DTAARA(AMFLIB/ZSVCTL (8 1)) VALUE('T')
 SAVLIB     LIB(AMSLIB) DEV(TAP02) ENDOPT(*LEAVE)
 MONMSG     MSGID(CPF3794) EXEC(GOTO CMDLBL(TAPERR))
 CLRLIB     LIB(AMSLIB) /* */
 DSPPGMMSG  MSG('***MSM001 (AMSLIB) SAVE ENDED')

TAPERR is a message break for the system operatior.

Willie..