Rudy, You understand that once you turn it on there is no going back.... It
removes the PDM pgms & menus from AMALIBx..

I assume you have run the test option.  (I don't have EPDM where I am at. So I
don't remember the menu options)

Other than that pretty painless....

Good Luck

Rudy_Bakker <Rudy_Bakker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: All,

We're at XA R6 and going to turn on EPDM.

Does anyone have any experiences/words of wisdom/warnings their willing to

Rudy Bakker
Amatrol, Inc
Jeffersonville, IN

or email: MAPICS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx