        From: mandis-inc@xxxxxxx [mailto:mandis-inc@xxxxxxx]
        Sent: Fri 8/13/2004 8:26 AM
        To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
        Subject: RE: Browser Calcalation

        The specific issue is the quantity on the purchase requistion
calculated in the MAPICS re-order function. MAPICS is calculating a re-order
quantity of with a decimal of .001 because MAPICS ROP does not allow for
re-reordering up to a FOQ of zero.  For example, on an item, the OPC=C and the
FOQ=.001, when inventory is zero and an allocation drives the available to -2
MAPICS re-order will calculate a re-order quantity of 2.001. The order quantity
should be 2 not 2.001.  If the OPC=C and the FOQ=.001 and the Mult=1, the
reorder quantity will be 3. The order quantity should be 2 not 3.

        So, we are looking for a way to change the requisition quantity, in the
requisition file, from the calculated 2.001 to 2.000.

        Hope this help is understanding what we are trying to do.

        --
        Best regards,

        Mike Dreimiller
        Mandis Inc.
        410-526-5996
        Mandis-Inc@xxxxxxx

        -------------- Original message from "Robert Russell" : --------------

        > Mike,
        >
        > You can change the number of decimal positions that are used in the
presentation
        > of the data (rounding will occur). You would do this in the Card or
View
        > defininition that is displaying the data. If you have Integrator you
can change
        > it on the attribute in the business object. Using Integrator would
address all
        > places the data is presented unless specifically set at a Card or
View. This