The specific issue is the quantity on the purchase requistion calculated in the
MAPICS re-order function. MAPICS is calculating a re-order quantity of with a
decimal of .001 because MAPICS ROP does not allow for re-reordering up to a FOQ
of zero.  For example, on an item, the OPC=C and the FOQ=.001, when inventory
is zero and an allocation drives the available to -2  MAPICS re-order will
calculate a re-order quantity of 2.001. The order quantity should be 2 not
2.001.  If the OPC=C and the FOQ=.001 and the Mult=1, the reorder quantity will
be 3. The order quantity should be 2 not 3.

So, we are looking for a way to change the requisition quantity, in the
requisition file, from the calculated 2.001 to 2.000.

Hope this help is understanding what we are trying to do.

--
Best regards,

Mike Dreimiller
Mandis Inc.