From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Behalf Of Burns, Bryan
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 8:37 AM
To: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MXAPLUS and MXAWRKFLW user profiles

Does anyone see any harm if I delete the MXAPLUS and MXAWRKFLW user profiles
that have been our system for the last 5 years?  An unknown administrator
keyed in "(do not delete)" in the text descriptions for them some time ago
but we don' t use any of the client applications.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan Burns
System Operator
Echo, Inc.