A/R questionaire... Need a dedicated env to re-answer

Dan Bale <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Or are they defaults?

Looking at fields:
GLANC: Cash GL Number (Account number to which cash received amount is
GLANM: Miscellaneous Cash GL Number

Most of the records in ARTRAN show blank values in these fields. The
exceptions I have noticed is when the values are overridden.

Where, then, do the default GL account numbers come from? And is there
documentation that shows this? (I ran a File Record Layout on ARTRAN to see
if it would clue me in there, but no-go.)

or email: MAPICS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you Yahoo!?