MXAPLUS is used by the Client Applications (Browser, PDM+, PM, EPDM, OBPM, MM,
CSM etc).

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Burns, Bryan [mailto:burnsbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Mon 8/9/2004 9:37 AM
        To: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: MXAPLUS and MXAWRKFLW user profiles

        Does anyone see any harm if I delete the MXAPLUS and MXAWRKFLW user
        that have been our system for the last 5 years?  An unknown
        keyed in "(do not delete)" in the text descriptions for them some time
        but we don' t use any of the client applications.
        Thanks in advance.
        Bryan Burns
        System Operator
        Echo, Inc.