Shawn,

As I believe you learned earlier in the week, Info WorkPlace (IWP) is a
report writer tool.  It can help you calculate Vendor performance and it can
do date math.  The examples you were given are good examples of using query
to handle dates - takes 2 or 3 calculations for each date before doing any
math.  IWP has a number of date based functions included that are designed
for date math, allow you to reformat dates for printing or record
selections, etc.

The formatting and layout capabilities of IWP far exceed what query is
(in-)capable of doing.  File linking is done once and retained for use by
many reports.  I could go on, but suggest instead that contact me off-list
or head out to our web site www.jacana.com/mapicsweb for more information.

As you have heard, Momentum is the developer of Mapics Info WorkPlace report
writing and data extraction tool.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com