   Skip,

   Just to clarify.

     STD LT does affect, (offsets)  the MO start date from the due date , if
   left blank during create.

   I believe the question was about 'operation' start dates, which is not
   affected by itembl STD LT.

   PCC also will calc the 'scheduled start date'  (if backward scheduling)
   using the before mentioned run times, setup, W/C , etc.  A comparison is
   performed to the original MO start date, and PCC will  claculate days off
   schedule and critical ratio. Lets you know which MOs are potentially in
   danger of being late.

   Jeff Snyder, CPIM

   Mapics Consultant

   ps: Hey Skip;  (footnote)  Play any pool lately ?