Dear All
As I remember in cross application there is an option to change the size of
the batch files, this would rebuild the batch file structure with the new
number of records and new number of batches parameters. By running this job it
would rebuild the batch files and all previous records would be cleared.

Hope this helps.
Rob Cull
Independent MAPICS Consultant in the UK