Sorry, Dan... I guess I combined both Dan and Bale to get Dale... Long day...
Dan, If I can help with any other questions... Although it has been awhile
since I have done a DB to XA.. I am willing to try to help...
Before going out on my own... That was what I specialized in. Has not been a
need as of late.
You can contact me offline if need be

Thanks
Pete

Dan Bale <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Don't know who DALE is, but to answer your questions:

"referentail constraints": Physical File Constraints (ADDPFCST), as a means
to enforce referential integrity.

We are preparing to migrate from MAPICS DB to MAPICS XA.

Thanks,
db