   Greg,

   Just a note of observation...

   If you have problems with:

   * credit managers having to check credit hold reports frequently before
   problems surface,
   * unable to project a proper matrix to display results for credit limit,
   minus open invoices, plus value of open orders, against delivery dates of
   open orders, and/or
   * delayed shipments because of credit holds,

   you may wish to consider our PRESENCE application.  PRESENCE will automate
   the process to:

   * minimize the risk of late shipments because credit managers have better
   visibility of complete customer credit business process,
   * automatically check credit matrix on a real-time basis to prevent a last
   minute crisis,
   * automatically notify the credit manager advising of a credit hold,
   * credit manager can respond to notification and release credit hold or
   automatically notify the customer of credit problem, and/or
   * send automated follow-up notifications to ensure prompt credit manager
   response.

   PRESENCE will give you a proactive approach to credit holds and improve
   corporate communication with your customer, as well as a more effecient
   communication within your organization.

   We are a Certified Partner with MAPICS.  Please visit our website,
   http://www.international-presence.com, to learn more, or you can contact
   me off-line to discuss.

   Thank you,

   Rusty Stuart