Are you using the MAPICS Client? If you are, have you been able to get R7
working with it?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Shawn Thobe
        Sent: Tue 6/1/2004 2:24 PM
        To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
        Subject: RE: Rel.7 Upgrade

        We use Citrix in house, which I love, and run our Client access through
        it.  Works great.  We have mixture of PCs, some as low as P75s, and some
        thin-clients.  The nice thing is that we have given select users remote
        access which allow them to access MAPICS while out of the office.  Easy
        to do with Citrix.

        Shawn Thobe
        Network Administrator
        Fort Recovery Industries Inc.