Be careful what you ask for.
We also were looking for a COM add-on product to web enable ourselves.
We talked to the good folks from LEXEL and decided to buy COM_Net.
After buying $51,000 of original and additional modules, we discovered
ourselves in the position of still lacking the ability to do the ONE THING
that we knew we had to do from DAY ONE: in addition to passing all that
normal COM info in, we needed to pass in a 1000 character string.  We
expected the character string to find it's way to a flat file that we are
already using.
No such luck.  We apparently can "e-catalog" or "i-register" or
"enablize-portalize" with the best of them, but we still can't pass a
character string without buying yet one more module of some kind.
Needless to say we are unhappy about this and took the decision to cut our
losses.  We are in negotiation with MAPICS now to derive a positive outcome
from this.

.....so.....when you hear any COM_Net_sales_oriented person say the words

                                "COM_Net will do xyz"

the very next thing YOU ask is

                                "Which module of COM_Net does that?  The one
I am buying?                                                    Or the next
module I have to buy now that I am locked into
this module that doesn't do what I was told it will do?"

ps.  We web-enabled ourselves with a custom solution that involves loading
up the COM Offline Load files and then makes a second pass to load up the
character string.

My company is interested in providing people with a way to buy our
products via the web.  What is available that works well with MAPICS.  We
are using
in-house programs at this point for our order entry and shipping processes
but hope to soon begin a project to implement COM.