From: Bonnie_Lokenvitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Bonnie_Lokenvitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:39 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: Query/400: Adding % or $ signs to Report Followup

Try this - from the DDS manual:

If you use the floating-currency symbol, it is not counted as a digit
position.

For example, if you specify the floating-currency
symbol for a field length of 7 and 2 decimal positions, the edit word is:

         EDTWRD('____$0.__')

where _ represents a blank.

If you want to show a negative sign with a negative number, include a sign
in the edit word.
Use either the minus sign (-) or the letters CR (credit) to the right of
the last digit replacement
character These print only if the number is negative.

Bonnie Lokenvitz