From: sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:49 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: License Key Expiration Message & ROBOT replay

Add us to the list of who wants the message removed!!!

Steve Jones

             Paola Groeber

             <pgroeber@bellsou

             th.net>
             Sent by:                  MAPICS ERP System Discussion

             mapics-l-bounces@         <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

             midrange.com
cc

                                                                    Fax
             04/02/2004 11:30

             AM
Subject
                                       Re: License Key Expiration
Message
                                       & ROBOT replay

             Please respond to

             MAPICS ERP System

                Discussion

             <mapics-l@midrang

                  e.com>

But that is exactly why it is broadcast.  This was thought to be an
incentive to get the customer to buy more or settle up their debt with
MAPICS.  Yes it is annoying, but if you want it to go away, pay (at
least that is the perception).

Paola Groeber
Consultant

Rusty Jackson wrote:

>Excellent request Bob!!    Maybe MAPICS will listen.   Just think how
much
MIS/IS Department time would be saved if all of the users did not get
the
message!!!!   I am assuming that most accounts are like the ones that I
have where the MIS people are flooded with calls from users once MAPICS
starts displaying the message.

>Rusty Jackson
>Rusty Jackson & Associates
>Knoxville, TN